Most of my creative effort has been going into three projects, and thus no creativity to spew forth here.
One's the first book in the Borg Dreams series. You can see some related posts here, though you'll have to look back in the archive for them. There are three or four.
It looks like it's going to be a short novel, maybe 6 chapters in all and I'm aiming for around 100 pages. It's currently in outline form, soon to be rough draft and it's coming along nicely.
Number two is my band. We're working hard towards actually releasing an album (for those of you who have been following us for the past few years now) and the songs are also coming along well.
As for project 3 the writing is progressing well, and I'll post about it when we have some sort of schedule as to when things will be done. Until at least one of these are done I most likely won't be posting too regularly, but I'll try as always.
You better buy my book when it comes out. And my album. And don't forget the merch.
No comments:
Post a Comment